Follow Me

Jangan Menghalangiku! Aku sendiri Tak Tahu Kemana Kakiku Akan Melangkah!

31 December 2013

yes, i wish

this is the end of this year, 2013.

this year..umm...i think it can make different thing that i ever had. start from sipit on vacation malang, some concert, my birthday, and then finally i met someone who i really know, he would be my boy right now with some problem that we can solve it. it's really difficult for me being a LDR-er. although he always go home in weekend, but his time was not always for me. he was too busy with his family, with his everything in his house. but i'm very happy and proud of you, proud of us. yes, we can! six months :))

if everyone make a wish for the next year, i wanna make it too..

- i want to be better person, me and my God
- i want to be better daughter, me and my family with my study too, IPK > 3
- i want to be better in my friendship
- i want to be better girlfriend for my future husband
- i want to be....a lot of things that i wanna be

i wish it will be better, make a happiness, there is smiley face in everywhere that i go...
with new for something that i want to change

Goodbye my good year, see you on the next page ☀
 

No comments:

Post a Comment